SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, August 22, 2016

PJ Masks Water Bottle Labels - Free Printable

Happy Monday everyone! I hope your weekends were SUPER AWESOME!
I'm starting off my week with another fun printable for your PJ Mask fan!
Since my invitation printable has become very popular (thanks to pinterest of course),
I decided to create another party printable to share with you!


So today I'm bringing you these simple, yet oh so cool PJ Masks water bottle labels.
Yes, I said cool, just look at them, your kids will definitely think they are cool!
I created a design and color to match each of the three characters,
that way kids can choose the one with their favorite on it!


This will come with all three characters on one 8 1/2 x 11" PDF page.
You will be able to print as many as you need for your event.
I really hope you all enjoy this one as much as the other!
Thanks and remember to pin it, share it, or hit that like button to show some love!

Get it here --> BOX